Bolton Street, Bunbury
Project Category: New Residence
Builder: Turner Builders
Completion Date: 2010
The Bolton Street residence design focused on maximising the restricted 200sqm site and creating a spacious and modern home for the client.
This was achieved by the use of high ceilings, full-height glazing and a strong link between the interior and exterior. The open plan area was designed to open out onto an alfresco area with concealed door sill to create a seamless flow between indoor & outdoor.
Thoughtfulness to basic energy efficiency principles ensured the design complied with the latest 6-star energy requirements. Careful material and colour selections ensure a cohesive look throughout to make the home flow as one large space.
Constructed from precast concrete panels, the construction time was cut down dramatically, with walls and roof going up within 3 days. A striking elevation from the street creates wow-factor and certainly puts this unique home in a league of its own.
Scope of Works
- Initial site analysis & feasibility study
- Concept Design & Developed Design – Planning Approval Application
- Documentation and Working Drawings
- Full interior design services: Room layouts & wet area design, built-in custom cabinetry design,
- All interior and exterior selections: colour schemes, tiles, fixtures and fittings & cabinetry finishes