Davies Way, Busselton
Project Category: New Residence
Builder: Ben Tarbotton
Completion Date: 2013
Davies Way residence was carefully designed around the existing trees on site, which are cleverly utilised to create shade and vistas for the living space within.
Simple open spaces are flooded with natural light from extensive northern glazing and louvers are used to capture cooling sea breezes for natural ventilation throughout the home. A mix of flat roof and low skillions provide a modern yet simple design statement. Natural materials of stone and timber, as well as custom-designed built-in landscaping help to anchor the new home to the site.
Scope of Works
- Initial site analysis & feasibility study
- Concept Design & Developed Design
- Documentation and Working Drawings
- Interior Design: Room layouts & cabinetry design
- Exterior Colour Scheme
- Obtaining Feature Survey & Structural Engineering
- Building License approvals
- 6-Star Energy Assessment