Isernia Place, Bunbury
Project Category: New Residence
Builder: Built by S
Completion Date: 2015
This 453m² battle-axe block required a space-efficient design to comfortably fit in all of the clients “wish list” items, including 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus a theatre room and outdoor pool area.
A unique “H”’shape floor plan was designed to maximise northern exposure and to create private courtyards within the centre of home which provide a great central entertaining area & fantastic outlook from living areas & master bedroom.
The simple modern skillion design features crisp white walls throughout with black accents to add contrast. Recycled brickwork feature walls & Scyon Axon cladding in dark accent paint colour add detailed character and texture to contrast with the clean lines and hard surfaces. Polished concrete floors throughout & glassface rendered walls to wet areas provide an industrial edge and an easy-to-clean surface for this entertainers dream home. Merge has recently completed furniture & soft furnishing selections for this home and we are very excited to see the finishing touches come together. Updated photos of this project will be uploaded once the home is complete.
Scope of Works
- Concept Design & Developed Design
- Documentation and Working Drawings
- Full interior design services: Room layouts & wet area design, built-in custom cabinetry design, full interior and exterior selections including colour schemes, tiles, fixtures & fittings, cabinetry finishes, lighting and flooring
- Interior Decoration services: Furniture & Soft Furnishings Selections (currently being furnished, more photos to come)
- Obtaining Feature Survey & Structural Engineering
- Local council permit approvals
- 6-Star Energy Assessment