Project Category: Training Facility Fitout
Builder: Built By S
Completion Date: 2014
This coffee-training facility was designed to look and feel like a funky cafe interior with an industrial style. A functional layout incorporates a wide range of raw materials and finishes including stainless steel benching, raw plywood, black steel, subway tiles, rusty reinforcing mesh feature ceilings, industrial exposed bulb lighting, rough pallet timber clad bulkheads and 2 large feature ‘U’ beams which add a striking feature to bring the scheme together.
The design also incorporates a staff room, board room and offices.
Scope of Works
- Initial space planning
- Site plan showing parking layouts
- Full interior design services: layout design, feature design elements, built-in cabinetry design, lighting design.
- All interior selections: paint colours & materials, cabinetry finishes, tiles, lighting, furniture and soft furnishings
- Full working drawings & specifications
- Liaising with building surveyor to ensure compliance with regulations
- Obtain council approvals
- Oversaw the construction stage to ensure compliance with design