Project Category: Administration Building Renovation
Builder: IGM Constructions
Completion Date: 2014
The Bunbury Cemetery Board was operating from a dated brick building that no longer met the needs of the growing administration department.
Merge was approached to design renovations and additions that modernised the existing building, along with incorporating a 150sqm modern addition of offices, archival storage and staff facilities.
Scope of Works
- Initial space planning & feasibility study
- Building Design
- Full working drawings & specifications
- Collaboration with Consultants
- Obtaining Council permits
- Colour & Finishes Selections