Wish Hair Studio
Project Category: Hair Salon Fitout
Builder: By Client
Completion Date: 2012
Wish Hair Studio is a new and exclusive hair salon in Bunbury’s CBD. The design brief was to create a stunning polished interior with plenty of wow factor and a unique look where Wish’s new clientele can be pampered in style.
Deep, moody greys are teamed with dark smoky timber, punctuated with copper tones and crisp white. A feature ornate laser-cut corten screen, Florence Broadhurst metallic wallpaper and glamorous pendant lighting are statement pieces. Feature curved timber slat bulkheads and sheer fabrics work to soften the space and assist with acoustics.
A functional layout, easy-clean, durable material selections and quality true-colour lighting mean that this salon design works whilst still maintaining a glamorous look and feel.
Scope of Works
- Initial space planning & feasibility study
- Full interior design services: layout design, feature design elements, built-in cabinetry design, full and signage design.
- All interior selections: paint, cabinetry finishes, lighting, furniture, soft furnishings, flooring
- Full working drawings & specifications
- Liaising with building surveyor & health department to ensure compliance with regulations
- Council permits
- Obtain quotations from trades & suppliers